Welcome to Bear Paws Massage Headquarters! I hope you enjoy your visit to my site, and that you will feel free to ask questions and offer thoughts and suggestions!
Bear Paws Massage is the massage therapy practice of Mikey Hope, LMT (Licensed Massage Therapist), offering both relaxation massage and therapeutic work in the comfort and convenience of your home or place of business, all with a friendly attitude and at competitive rates.
For relief of stress, sore muscles, and an enhanced sense of well-being, I offer Swedish and Deep Tissue massage. For deeper bodywork, post-injury therapy and pain management I offer NMT (Neuromuscular Therapy), and MFR (Myofascial Release).
Recent, Current, and Upcoming Events
- Give the gift of massage to that special someone (or your special self).
- Bear Paws Massage is pleased to honor your major credit card or PayPal purchases. Gift certificates are available!
- Bear Paws Massage will again provide massage services for the VIP Guest Lounge at Dragon*Con in Atlanta over Labor Day Weekend Aug 31-Sep 3 2007.
- Mikey began teaching Student Clinic Orientation at RSI in Summer 2007.
- He donated a massage gift certificate to the Atlanta Gay Men’s Chorus Annual Silent Auction in September of 2006.
- Bear Paws Massage was a participant in the Vendor Market at the Atlanta Pride Festival in Atlanta, GA in 2005 and 2006.
- Mikey is nationally certified by the National Certification Board forTherapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB). He passed the National Certification Examination for Therapeutic Massage (NCETM) with flying colors in all test subject areas!
- Mikey worked alongside other massage therapists at the AIDS Walk Atlanta 5k Run in 2005. The gathered therapists provided chair massages to run participants and volunteers.
- In September 2005, Mikey of Bear Paws Massage received a certificate for completion of a Myofascial Release training seminar in Atlanta with John F. Barnes, PT, the leading expert in Myofascial Release.